You need to bring along the following for loading onto the luggage truck before the Ride Briefing:
- Your camping gear: tent, bedding and favourite pillow
- Casual clothes for Saturday night
- Towel, toiletries and personal items
- Stubby cooler
- Mozzie spray
- And don’t forget your tooth brush
NO BAG IS TO WEIGH MORE THAN 20kg. Use an extra bag if necessary.
On the Ride, you can bring along a daypack that we will carry for you in the front support vehicle in each ride group. You will need:
- Spare tubes
- Bike pump or CO2 canisters
- Wet weather gear
- Money to spend at the bar on Saturday night
- Personal items: phone, iPod, etc.